About Me

Heyo, I’m Megan. Welcome to the blog.

I’m a competitive dancer, musician, artist, and writer who enjoys reading books and hiking in my spare time. School and dance usually keep me busy, but, if I’m not on campus or at the studio, I’m usually at the bookstore with my friends or sitting on the rocks at the beach.

I’m trained in most styles of dance: ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, modern, musical theater, and hip-hop. I’ve been taking classes since I was five and have been competing for about five years. I was a part of my school’s band from the ages of nine to fourteen as a clarinet player, but, outside of band, I play piano, ukulele, and, like, four chords on the guitar :p. When I say I’m a writer, I mean I literally write books for fun. I have two novels completed (and I’m currently looking into publication options) and about seven (yes, seven) ongoing. As for art, I really enjoy painting, drawing, and photography. And maybe this is more arts and crafts than just straight up art, but I love making friendship bracelets.

I’m super passionate about both the environment and architecture, so it’s no surprise that I plan on studying environmental design. I’m also interested in biology and conservation. Dance isn’t off the table yet, though. When I was younger, I wanted to study astronomy and become an astrophysicist like Neil deGrasse Tyson. What a guy. Might keep the dream alive and leave some options open for an astronomy class…

Anyway, that’s all you really need to know about me.

Peace.